OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Avant Garde Charity Concert 2008

For this few days... i've involved in Avant Garde Charity Concert 2008 at Majlis Bandaraya Kuching Selatan (MBKS)... we practised at Avant Garde...for a few nights... St.Joseph High School Marching Band has combined with Green Road School Marching Band and Avant Garde performers.... We really enjoyed yesterday... lol..

I kinda miss yesterday thou...I mean I really really miss yesterday........ sigh.. really hope for another combined performance... well.. what to do... huhu...

*

29th November 2008

*

Morning

Full rehearsal

*

*

7.30 am...


I arrived at MBKS early.. Due to my mum have to rush somewhere....

I'm the first one to come... so I entered the auditorium and sit quitely watching the 'orange people' setting up the stage....

Polished my clarinet while waiting ...

Saw William and Roland.... then Natalie... Crystal... Wei Nie....

lols...

*

*

Around 8.00 am


Mr.Ant has arrived... instructed us to do Warm-ups.... we went outside to do some warm-ups... tuning... Timothy came late.... Me, and Ikhtiar teman him to do some warm-ups and tuning... then we went back into in the auditorium....

*

*

9.30 am


We put our things backstage and waited for our turn.... We played around... Chit-chatted with people..... Roland and Anad played with my cube.... ahhh... those cube freaks =.=

nothing much to do...went to the canteen to eat and drink... to refresh ourselves..and to rest....

*

*

10.30 am

Our turn to perform is next... We do a little bit of warm-ups and tuning.... We enter the stage and performed our best... Gonna Fly Now and Voice of Tomorrow

*

*

12.00 pm

We finished everything and ready to go home... to rest at home and to get ready for tonight performance.... hmmm...

*

*

12.30 pm - 6.00 pm

Only god, FiWa, me, Wei Nie and Crystal Shim know what are we doing during this period....
Hehe~

*

*

6.00 pm


Nice hair... smells nice....Black long sleeve shirt... Black pants....Black socks... Black shoe...

Dressed in black....

We're ready to perform.... oh yeah...!!!

*

*

10.oo pm


Finished everything.... Tired.... getting ready to go home... zzzzz... bye everybody...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

CREDITS


Everybody....

Thanks...!!!! hehe.. nothing much.. lol

*

*

*

My dear section... Clarinets 2008

Thanks for helping me in anything... I'm admit i'm suck at leading you all... I'm sorry k? Plz remind me in anything and have fun....

*

*

*

St. Joseph High School Marching Band...

hehe.. thanks for your help or anything... thanks... sorry for anthing too.. i had fun with you all this few days practicing together... sorry for not 'teman-ing' you all and busy with my friends from Green Road... sorry....

*

*

*

My dear friends from Green Road....

Thanks.. haha... had fun with you all too.. Thanks Phoebe, Hajar, Wei Nie, Gerard and Crystal...

*

*

To my dearest FiWA2121...

Thanks for yesterday.. Thou its very tiring, but i enjoyed every single second.... You owe me a picture...! hehe... lalala....... i Love You...so much...hehe...

*

*

*

To my Blog Reader...

Thanks for reading my blog.... sorry for any grammartical error in my blog... huhu... please correct me yea? thanks...

*

*

*

*

thats all...

Ciao~

God Bless...

5 jak?:

Anonymous said...

what were u guys doing from 12 till 6 pm?..o.O...
Be reminded that God knows whatever we're doing...so don't try to get mischiveous around...=.=

Anonymous said...

why when u put my name in ur blog, there must b a word 'cube' near it? -.-

Phiezz said...

Anad is never without the word CUBE. get it?

~WAiE~ said...

well... anad shud change his name thou... to...
Mohd. Khairil Cube Anad Freak...

haha

Anonymous said...

im not a cube freak (yet)!!!!!!1
if im a cube freak, i wud break the sub20 time limit....