OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Sunday, November 23, 2008

should i...?

Should I give her another chance?


If I give her another chance, would I regret?
Is there any fights will occur again after we're back together?
Will we be happy of each other when we're back together?
Can we be together...?

Waie... stop being selfish and being self centred...
You know her feeling is important to you..
You know everytime you see her smiling, make your day brighter..
You know she is everything in your life..
You know she is your life...
You know she is important to you...
You know you dont want to lose her...
You know you dont want to leave her either...
You know you love her...
Very much...


Arghh..!!!
I love her...!!!
I want her back..!
I've hurted her...
I broke her heart..
I broke her heart and soul..
I'm destroying her...
I guess she hate me now...
I guess she didnt even want to talk to me ever again...
I love her...

Waie...
Never ever give up on her...
Keep your promises...
To make her happy...
To make her smile...
To take care of her feelings...
Never ever leave her alone...
To be beside her no matter what...


I love her... I love her... I love her... I love her...
I want her back to me...


sigh....

13 jak?:

Anonymous said...

waie, u still can have her bck..she's still waiting 4 u..if u reli luv her, if u reli wan her bck, if u reli wan 2 b together wif her like b4, find her b4 its 2 late....HURRY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

eh, stop dreaming. just forget about it & start all over again! you are just to young to have a relationship with a girl. it's not like you are going to marry her anyway so why waste your time, bodo?

~WAiE~ said...

everything is settled...

Anonymous said...

hey 2nd anonymous, is it wrong 4 him wanting her bck? he luvs tat girl..he reli do..why r u so negative wif their relationship..ur juz making thing worst..who r u 2 stop their relationship?

~WAiE~ said...

wei wei.. no fighting here..... me n her settled everything dy.... so yea. shut up.!

Anonymous said...

hey waie, come on la..defend urself..ur a man..r u juz gonna silence when tat loser is talking crap bout u?(well, tats the only thing tat noes..TALK CRAP!! becoz a person like him has NO LIFE!!!)

Anonymous said...

*correction*hey waie, come on la..defend urself..ur a man..r u juz gonna keep quite when tat loser talk crap bout u?(well, tats the only thing tat he noes..TALK CRAP!! becoz a person like him has NO LIFE!!!)

add-ons:hey u, maybe tats the reason u leave mean comments..u have no life..evn if u stop hating and start loving,you'll still nvr amount to ANYTHING! hope dis offends u coz i wan u stop ruin others relationship!

~WAiE~ said...

anad... nigahiga..!!! hehe.. pandei ko ya.. apalah =.=

fatality...!!!

Anonymous said...

neyda..ada sikit add-ons word aku..im not a copy n paste kind of person..im more a copy n modify...hehe...lgkpun aku plh tok demi kwn dgn adik aku..

Phiezz said...

whoa.. Anad.. control ok? me and waie are back and nothing else matters to me anymore. That guy that commented has a word ok knowledge. Think bout it, how many secondary relationships will last till marriage? but i choose to believe, mayB me waie would be possible. Leaving God to decide. Am i right sayang? so.. no fights. This is a free country ok? respect one another. peace V ><

~WAiE~ said...

phiezz : all i can say is, oh yea...!! i support u 110 percent

Lapras: support nigahiga...!!!

Fatality...!!!

Anonymous said...

phiezz: maybe his/her words doesnt affect u a lot bt..his/her words...it reli crush me..i luv mira..i reli wan our relationship last 2 the end of my life..she is more important than my life..bt his/her words...it reli hurt my feeling..

~WAiE~ said...

anad... don emo on my page... mensiasoikan page tok jak... =.=