OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Saturday, November 22, 2008

sigh...

I cried.... Tears.... Everything....
I'm trying not to cut myself... because I know cutting is useless....
I punched the walls... Punched really really hard..
My hand feeling numb... i cant feel anything....
But I cant seem to throw away this feeling....

Is it nice to cheat or lie to someone who have faith in you?
Someone who believe in you?
Someone who trust you?

I have faith in you...
With all my heart and my soul...
But what did you do?
Cheat Cheat and Cheat....

Yes, I'm stupid...
People always take advantage of me....
I'm stupid...
I'm Waie....
Maybe that's why you cheated me.

I'm not shocked if al your feelings towards me is a fake one.
I'm just *PERASAN*

You always accused me for not trusting you....
But I tried...
I TRIED...!!!
But you not giving me any room to do so....
U've cheated on me.

Maybe I'm Waie...
Just Waie....
Just a coincidence in your life...
Just a MISTAKE.

I shall leave now..
Fake Sickening world...
So much for me to be happy for this past two months..

Bye.
I love you for who you are.
May God bless you...

1 jak?:

Anonymous said...

Give me a chance to explain myself. After that, its up to u to choose whether to believe me or not. please..