OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Monday, December 15, 2008

Hiatus..? pa maksud ya..?

Heya...

guys.. my new result is ...
...
...
...
...
...
..



1 minutes 11 seconds... hah
*cubes cubes cubes cubes cubes*
gonna improve it...
no worries..
i'm using....


My New Fusion Method...
First Layer = Layer By layer method
Second Layer = KeyHole Method
Third Layer = Orientatient of Last Layer and Permutation Of Last layer


hmmm.... understand what method i'm using? Ask Mohd. Khairil Anad
*cube freak*
haha..



btw... i wont be updating my blog... busy with band practice... lol


Come to our Christmas performance...


Venue : Boulevard Shopping Complex (KUCHING)
Date : 20th of December 2008
Time : 7.00 pm



Come and support us...
*i'm in a christmas mood.... haha*
Merry christmas...!!!









to my dear FiWa2121...
take care and have fun in KL...
I miss you...!
Bluekk..!
take care....

2 jak?:

Anonymous said...

why must ask me? -.-
sikt2 pasal cube tyk aku..muka aku tok muka cubekah?

Anonymous said...

heyz. cool. st joe have performance again. good luck!