OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Time is running out...

Time is running out for me. I'm short of times.

This is the list what i must do this week and next week.

  1. Band Idol - I have alot of things to do for this event. Band Idol's Ensembles, Band Idol's Solo, Band Idol's Performances and I have to lead my fellow board members to do something in Band Idol 2k9. I have to practice all my pieces and I have to choose my board members.
  2. Clarinet Section - I have to do all the tags, the gridmarkers, design a new shirt, recruiting new members and teaching the new juniors.
  3. Chinese New Year Outing - Me and some of my friends planning to visit friends around Kuching. Outing is on the fourth of Chinese New Year. *i cant wait!! hehe*
  4. Homeworks - *sigh* Alot of homeworks have to be completed by this week. Biology, Add Maths, Modern Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Sejarah, and Pendidikan Agama.
  5. Study - So far, i'm too busy to busy. I really really want to study. But I need someone to teach me. *sigh* i'm so gonna flunk all of my subjects.

What should I do? I'm tired. *huhu...*

I just got back from Santubong this afternoon. My parent's working place held an annual general meeting there. The whole family is following. My little brother. Taufiq, keep 'emo-ing' because of his fever. I just realised my mum could swim. I never thought she knew how to swim. I'm totally speechless. Me and my sister (the eldest among my siblings), keep bullying our 'jellyfish' second brother (Dayat). Don't ask us how we bully Dayat. *lalala*

The DiGi line at Santubong quite bad. It's so hard to reply messages. I bet she 'manas' at me because always reply her late. Sorry!

My sister and I competed to see who could stay longer in the water. Guess who won? My sister lo.. I could only stay in the water for around 15 seconds and as for my sister, 30 seconds. *WOW!* And again, I'm so speechless.

Today, my family followed dad to visit some of his friends. I received 3 AngPaos. Whee!!! (=.='') I sound so sakai. This week, I guess I'm eating alot. Boohoo.. I don't want to gain weights!!

For this moment... I don't know what to write. *Sien..*


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
* I'm blank now...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
hmmm..
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I promised someone not to drink too much of sweet drinks. As for return, she only can take one can of Shandy every two days. Hehe...

Thank god, my neighbourhood has little chinese. So no sound of firecrackers at all. Thank god!!!

That's all for now. Will write more. Bye..
2793 Production
~FiWa2121~

1 jak?:

Clarisse Teagen said...

just pick up a book and read!!! :D