OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Friday, January 23, 2009

update

I miss her thou... huhu...


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all my friends outside there... Eat eat and eat as much as you want. Dont forget to hunt your Ang-Pao's. Hehe..

hmmm... Stressed with school homeworks. Alot LOT of them.. huhu. I cant coup with Form 4's life. *sigh* but but... I cant flunk my subjects.. *sien*

Band's life... huhu! getting busy and busier day by day... I have something coming up. That is...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


BAND IDOL!!!!

Details as Follow..


Tickets:

Preliminary Round, 6th February = RM 10

Finals = 7th February = RM 15

Limited seats. Only 400
seats.

Participating schools;

SMK St. Joseph, Kuching

Green Road, Kuching

SMK St. Teresa, Kuching

Kuching High School

SMK St. Mary, Kuching

Chung Hua No.1, 3, 4, Kuching

Lodge School International,
Kuching




There you have it. Come and support the young talents of our Kuching teens. *Lol*
For me, I'm joining Band Idol's Guest Performance, Band Idol's Solo and Band Idol's ensemble.
*sigh* Gonna be busy... huhu. Wait, there's more. errrrr.... I'm the *censored*. Aiee...! *double sien* =.=''

Change of topic. Anyone know what is wrong with K850i's screen? *sien aa!* troublesome. nevermind lo...

The Cubes's Blog. Please visit it and give your opinion aite? haha... We accept constructive msgs, for the haters: grow up kids! *lalala*

I guess that's all for today. Need to study my Additional Maths and memorise the Quadratic Equations Formula. * chants alpha beta alpha beta alpha beta* Anybody willingly want to teach me? huhu. I'm so so so weak at Science subjects. *triple sien*



Till here. Thanks for reading. Bye!!
2793 Production
~[F]iWa2121~



4 jak?:

Roland said...

You just have to put your post don't you? =.=

~WAiE~ said...

err... izit cofidential? ooo... sorry.. hehe...!!

Anonymous said...

Teach science subjects? Don't ask for Bio from me... others canlah (probably). No fee.. free of charge (terms and condition apply)

:D

~WAiE~ said...

can can.. thanks..! haha. Where when? you know me ryte? i saw you everysingle day at school. lol