OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Sunday, February 8, 2009

BI 2K9

The 28's
From back left; Roland Teo(Our piece's arranger), Abdul Waie(group leader, 2nd Clarinet), Jordan Wee(2nd Flutist), Ralph Lee(don't mind him. He is our stage crew),
Jeffrey Law(Pianist)
Sitting Down: Phillip Law(Alto Saxophonist), Sebastian Tan(1st Flutist),
Timothy Ng(1st clarinet)

Yeah. Glad everything is over now. Owh YEAH!!! The night was great. I didn't expect my solo will enter final... but.. aok jak la. The 28's and Phantom Ape is in final too. Wooohooo...!!


Congrates to Suthi Downgraded for winning Band Idol 2008. They was great. They deserve to win. They also won award for The Audience's Most Favourite Performance Award.


Congrates to Daniel Balan, winner of the solo category. The performance was great too. He playing songs from ''The Beauty and The Beast'' I guess.


The Geeks. The only team from Green Road. Won 2nd place in ensemble category. The performance was cool, shocking and creative.


3rd place won by The 3A1's from St. Teresa. The performance was nice and wow. Haha..


My solo was ok. Got audience's attention. Hehe..

The Phantom Ape? Quite ok la. Adnan is in a rush because he have to change quickly. Nevermind Adnan, it's ok. At least we did our best. Go Phantom Ape!!!

The 28's.. Quite good. I'm proud with you all. Thanks for everything and congrates! and... Thanks to Roland Teo *our Best Composer for that night* for arranging Danny Boy.


I need rest... but I need to finish my Pendidikan Islam's Folio...! *sigh!* and I guess I still have a lot of homeworks to do. *sob*


Now I'm officially in my study mode. *bluek*

3 jak?:

BloGger UnkNowN... said...

sorrylah...:P

Roland said...

The best composer... Where got?

~WAiE~ said...

fine... the best arranger.. haha