OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Doraemon? Muahaha!



Perhaps the most famous manga character in all of Japan is Doraemon. Almost the equivalent of Mickey Mouse in the U.S., Doraemon and his namesake series symbolize to many the foibles and adventures of childhood.

Characters from
DORAEMON are referenced in adult manga, Doraemon's face graces candy, and just about anyone you ask in Japan would recognize the name and the round face with the round button nose, long whiskers, big smiling mouth, and collar with a bell.






Muahaha... So what's up with Doraemon's song? Don't ask me. I don't know what's going now. *Bluek*

TOTTEMO DAISUKI DORAEMON!!!

YES!!!This is my motto. You can't imagine how much I love this blue alien cat. I dont even like blue but I will wear blue for Doraemon's sake. I will love blue for his sake.

Last night i was able to download the full version of the Doraemon opening theme plus the lyrics and I totally did not expect it. It wasnt even a Japanese site to begin with. It was a thailand site and it's not even an anime site the very least!

I can listen to it for a long time. Just listening to it makes all the shittiness in your life go away like they never existed in the first place. If you're so pissed off, just listen to the song and you're gonna forget what the heck were you so angry about. Listen to it when you're toxic and things will be better. It makes you want to fly and hop and hold hands as you skip and dance on green mountain. This song makes you want to fly!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

HAI!!! TAKEKUPTA!!!
In case you're wondering what 'takekupta' means? It's the bamboo copter they use on their head when doraemon-chan and nobita travel.I wish I could find a blue sweater with a hood and i would look like Doraemon. That would be wonderful.

Muahaha....!! Oops.. I sounded like so not Waie. ==''
Sorry!! *hehe* Tomorrow night is Band Idol 2009 Preliminary Night. Please come and support us ok? Thanks! *hehe*

BAND IDOL

Details as Follow.
Tickets:
Preliminary Round, 6th February = RM 10
Finals = 7th February = RM 15

4 jak?:

Anonymous said...

lol o-0

~WAiE~ said...

err... plz dont mind my 'rasa-cute'ness... hehe

Anonymous said...

Nah, I also a bit like that. Watashi daisuki Pikachu!

~WAiE~ said...

congarates for winning the 3rd place.. haha... err.. b4 this i kinda play with pokemon emerald.. i think b4 this, i play too much of it... haha. emerald rocks!!