OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Keep Wondering...

I wonder if my dear readers here wonder why this blog is not updated for a long time...

well, I just returned from Sibu.. for 2009 Sarawak State Level Marching Band Competition.. guess what? St. Joseph School, Kuching bring back the throphies...

Taken from Jason Yeo's Blog
Result of the 9th Sarawak State Level Marching Band Competition 2009

Gold

1st - SMK St. Joseph, Kuching (76.50)


Silver
2nd - SMK Chung Hua, Miri (69.45)
3rd - SMK St. Joseph, Miri (64.15)
4th - SMK Green Road, Kuching (61.80)
5th - SM Riam Road Middle School, Miri (61.40)


Bronze
6th - SMK Bintulu (49.75)

Participartion Certificate
7th - SMK Tung Hua, Sibu (37.10)
8th - SMK Tiong Hin, Sibu (33.80)

Best Percussion: SMK St. Joseph, Miri
Best Color Guard: SMK St. Joseph, Kuching
Best Drum Major: SM Riam Road Middle School, Miri

Best Preparation: SMK Chung Hua, Miri


Proudly present, 2009 State Champion, Saint Joseph High School Marching Band!
A total of 7.05 marks difference, winning all the criterias which were judged.

I'm Proud of my Band
.
=D
Congratz to our Colour Guards for manage to take Sarawak's Best Colour Guard 2009. I'm proud of them too... YAY!!!


SJSBAND's formation this year is titled "This Is Football''. Yeap, you heard it.. We playing and performing a show about footballs.. Watch our video on the YouTube for more details..

I really enjoyed the Sibu trip. I had been close to everyone in my band and manage to know them more closer.. Sometimes, the bad peoples doesn't have to be bad all the times.. And the good peoples doesn't have to be good all the times... Am I right? =___=

Well, I kinda have three so-called ''sons/anak'' in the band.. You want know who? hehe... I sayang them the most... If you bully them, Jaga you... Haha...

From left: Izzat Hilmi (Form 1 Trumpet), Ahmad Shafiq(Form 1 Clarinet), Me and Naizel(Form 2 Horn)

I guess that's all for today's post... Bluek... =p

Be aware.. Pictures Ahead...

Me and two Green Road's Band members.. From left, Aziz (Cymbalist), me and Gerard (Tenor Sax)


Proudly presenting to you.... St.Joseph School Marching Show Band, Kuching



Aww... Sweet times... Haha... Do I Look like a Dad now? haha....



Group picture at Wisma Sanyan


St. Joseph High School Marching Show Band Form 4 Band Member.
Victory Dinner at Kingwood Hotel.

7 jak?:

Anonymous said...

hey,what if they bully me ? are you going to protect me too?
from the shortest and smallest band member

~WAiE~ said...

=.= are u danial or someone else? if u're danial, then... u got azfar to protect u... haha

Anonymous said...

aie?
kalau laki tanpa perempuan camne dapat anak?
k****?
g**?
opps

~WAiE~ said...

=.= itik bah... hahahahahahahahah....\
=_____=

Anonymous said...

u got your own anak to jaga lah....iboh mok ngada2...OScar....remember?...jangan nak jadi bapak yang tak mengaku anak sendiri...

~WAiE~ said...

banyak nya anon comments ku tok... ya pun pasal anon... x worry lah... all of my anak's is perfectly fine... even oscar also... x worry... =.=

Anonymous said...

anak?...adik sendiri xmok jaga la?...xrespek ku ngan org kedak tok... tauk la adik lembut...
tapi satu ari kelak...nya indah yg tlg kau...