OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Choki - Choki

I named this post as ''Choki-choki'' coz infront of me ryte now, there is a Choki - Choki wrappers. LOL... I'm just so random.

I feel like blogging about my section. Muahaha...


2009 SJS CLARINETS Line-up

C1- Sebastian Wong
His nickname is Wong. He is one of the senior this year. Form 5 Band member. He also is the secretary of SJSBAND and one thing to watch out.. He is the FineMaster. Usually he fines those people who do not bring their gloves or not wearing the dress codes and etc. Well, his animal is THE CRAB... well he goes around and pinch people's chest.. =.= He play first clarinets this year and yea.. He quite good in the clarinet.. When he is in his bad mood, don't ever mess with him oh. If not, You'll be so dead. Don't tell me I didn't warn you. Playful as he is, he knows when to be serious -___- Pro in DoTa.. His favourite hero is Mirana aka Priestess Of The Moon. Jia You..!! Good luck in SPM yea.

He is good in Uras-ing people around him.. =.=

C2-Ahmad Shafiq

We call him Shafiq. One of my son in the band. Very 'manja' and abit playful. His parents very kind and quite close to me. Haha.. He is the only junior in my section so the seniors in my sectoion mainly focusing on him so that he will improve faster. Well he is improving. He memorized Part Four third clarinet piece. And he is trying his best to play in the formation. his tone also quite good. Phew~~~ good good news for me and few others. He has a turtle head that look very funny. err... I think he should let his hair grow. Haha. He has a primary 5 sister that always watch us practice. She caught our eyes since she is very very cute and few of the band members started to ask Shafiq for her number. Too bad, Shafiq told them his sister doesn't have a phone. but... few weeks after that, his sister messaged me and claim that she has a phone. =.=


during formation..

Camillus Cheng: Shafiq!!!
Shafiq: Apa?
Camillus Cheng: Ahh....
Shafiq: =.=
Camillus Cheng: Shafiq!!!
Shafiq: Apa?
Camillus Cheng: Ahh....
Shafiq: Ko ok ka Cam? Demam ka?
Camillus Cheng: Shafiq... Ahh....
Shafiq: Bongok ko juak main nama adik ku...


C3- Abdul Waie
He is your dear owner of this blog.. =3 He is the clarinet section leader for the 2009. Plays first clarinets He is crazy, always disturbs other peoples, loves to make other people to smile and... LOVES RUBIK'S CUBES. He always bring and play with his rubik's cube whenever there's a practice just incase he got bored and have nothing to do. Nothing much to say but he is the only duck left in this very band. Muahaha..

C4-Danish Yeo
Danish is playing first clarinet this year. Form two band member. Eventhou he just having his second year in the band but his rhythm is very good. That's why I chose him to play first clarinets. He slacking off one thing and that's is his intonation. Sometimes his intonation is quite bad. If he practice more, I bet that he will go far. He is the fox in my section. The way he moves, how he look like is really like a fox. =P He very talkative and often loud. Very childish but when he is in his 'band' mood, this guy is tottally focus and know what he is doing. He always disturb me and when marching, he teased me by imitating other band's marching style.. =___= Currently he trying to learn how to play DoTA. He keep saying he want pawn me. LOL

C5-Ikhtiaruddin
Our very own hippopotamus or 'badak air'. We call him as 'badak' since he have body like 'badak', He also yawn like one too.. :p He also one of the form two in my section and play third clarinet part. He very childish and sometimes he is just too hard to be discipline. Quite talkative and always quarrell with Danish. Childish kids.. =.= He can solve Rubik's cube too. Hehe.. He also just learned DoTa and his favourite hero is Phantom Lancer and Drow Ranger. Me and Roland is happily pawn him in DoTa. Haha.. His father is very supportive towards band and kind to me too. xD



Him: Waie... Ku nak celen Dota ngan ko... petang tok mok.. ku dengar tek ko nang noob habis lam main dota.. mala jak kenak pawn oleh creeps.
Me: =.= aok jak lah... klak kalah klak, boh nangis.

After play DoTa..

Him: Cilaka juak orang nak madah ku, ko ya noobs, nyesal ku anok ko tek...
Me: Tauk pun..

C6-Muhd. Najee Rudi
He is my cousin. Form two and play third clarinets. Very childish too and sometimes too playful. Very quiet at times and abit naive. We call him Camel because due to his posture while marching last year. Now his postures is improving. Phew~~ Azfar's foster son in the band and Danial's foster brother. Danial from flute section. Haha.. Another newbies in DoTa. His favourite heroes is Lich King.

A song arranged by us especially to Najee. *turns on techno songs*
Roland: Lich lich lich lich lich lich!!
Nas: Noobs Noobs noobs noobs!!!
Ikhtiar: fielder fielder fielder!!!

oopss***

C7- Timothy Ng
Assistant of Section Leader. He is unexplainable. Haha.. Joking. He is Scandalous, Rasa Cute and very quiet but 'diam-diam ubi berisi''. He has a quite strict mum but very supportive towards band. Our Sea Cucumber.. We call him that because direct translations of cucumber in Malay is 'Timun' and Timun rhymes with the name of Timothy. Haha.. Very revengeful so you better don't disturb him at anytime. having his PMR this year. He play second clarinet this year. eventhou he is very quiet, but he is a SMS freak. You can see him texting 24/7. Always change his braces colour... =.= Gambateh for your PMR tim!!! xDDDD

C8- Camillus Caem
Dah malas dah ku nak cerita pasal miak tok... =.= He rarely comes for practice. Plays second clarinet this year and having his PMR this year too. Our very reowned potato in the band. Coz he look like a potato.. Sometimes very crazy and always pinch other people's chest. Haha.. He seriously hate those juniors who doesn't respects the seniors. Our fitness master for this year. Xd

Well, it's nice to work with those people and I LOVE them so so much. GO CLARINETS!!!
I bet all of them didn't even know about the existence of my blog.. =.=

DiGi LoveToSave Promotion

Money isn’t the only thing we can save.

The amazing thing we’ve discovered is that even in difficult times, people still find energy to care about something beyond themselves.
For some people it’s children. For others it’s the planet.


That inspired us at DiGi to try and raise RM150,000 in 30 days. And you have the power to help with a single click. And it does NOT matter which mobile network you are on – just as long you are among those who LovetoSave.

Just click once on the charity you’d like to support, and DiGi will donate RM5 to it.

We all have a cause close to our hearts.

This is our chance – all of us – to contribute.

Click this banner yea.

Best wishes,
2793 Production



Hurry up. Only one click just to donate RM5! And that RM5 doesn't even come from your pocket.. With one click, DiGi will donate RM5 to the charity bodies.. Don't tell me your finger is just too heavy to click on this banner.

A few words to cheer up your days...

"Don't judge others by their actions then judge yourself by your intentions."

ONE. Don’t judge me by what I have done in the past
TWO. Don’t judge me by your own standards
THREE.Don’t judge me by what you have heard about me
FOUR. Don’t judge me by what you think I am going to do
FIVE. Don’t judge me by my family
SIX. Don’t judge me by the kind of friends I have
SEVEN. Just don't judge.

2 jak?:

Christy said...

They don't even know your blog exists?? O.o Tsk tsk tsk.. How bad they are! I can be a better member xD Jkjk..

~WAiE~ said...

+.+ haha... wat to do...