OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Monday, June 8, 2009

Random

This will be a long post...!!! ahaha...

well, I don't know what to write also..

Let's start with.... 9th Sarawak State Level Marching Band Competition at Sibu that day...

If you don't want to read, you just grab the mouse at your hand and scroll down. As easy as that. If the thing I write here will offend some people out there.. then... *gik rasa kauu*

This season is the 2nd season that I enjoyed the most. The first one is of course 2007 KLWMBC season. The reasons why I enjoyed this season... is because... I learned what is teamwork. Yes, I admit that few years back I'm a such a jackass in the band. I fight with other people, cari pasal with other people and bully other people. But now, since I'm getting matured day by day, I know how to control myself and stuffs. I learned -
Charity - do ourselves a favor by knitting an immaculate plan carefully and making full preparation early on.
Rest - get enough sleep to keep a cool head.
Responsiblity - know our roles, be appreciative and be positive.
Innocence - bad things happen for many reasons, no one should be pointed the finger at, everyone is to be blamed.
Caring - crying is not a sign of weakness, but an indicator of deep concern, what’s more important is to recover and come back stronger.

Yes, I'm a Band Freak. Everytime people see my face, all they can think is, band band band... My exam results drop, they say it is because of band. To me, it's not because of band... it is because of myself. I'm stupid, lazy ass and very stubborn in studying. I got questioned by most of people like ''why do you want to waste your time when u can actually go out with your friends?'' or
get insulted by people for training like mad under the unpredictable weather. I believe that outdoor activities like this will help guide the younger generations to think,decide and act rationally. I'm not saying that all my members are very matured but that's one of the few steps where they can learn and pick up the skills that they need for their future despite all the negative influence that pollute the new generation that's happening nowadays. I don't care about the pain,being burned under the sun, draining out my money just for band. I just want to see happy faces during training which keep me motivated all the time. I enjoyed practice with my teammates, as I call them, my brothers. I had fun marching with them, eating with them, playing with them, talking with them, and the important is PERFORMING THE BEST WITH THEM. By the way, since my lil brother *real brother* joined the band, relationship between me and him improved 35%. Now I know how to take care of him. Before this, I hardly ever talk to him. Seriously.


I admit that in a group of a society, there will always be the bad guys or *miak sik sedar dirik*. Maybe I'm in that group. Who knows ryte? Anyways, this group of peoples always bring problems to the society. In my case, this groups always come late for practices, escape to cyber cafe and et cetera. I do not know why they want to create trouble. Maybe they think it's not worth it to come for practices. And because of this kind of people, ''Kung-Fu Panda'' of our band started to give demerits for those non-valid reasons absentees. Threats are of no use to some of those members, and it's affecting the good members in anyway. In a short period, I predict that most of the band members will be ''kicked-out'' from the school just because he doesn't attend for band practises. Angry, uncooperative and rebellious people like certain people.
Before we, SJSBAND KCH enter the competition field, we gathered around as brothers listening to instructors and teachers giving us the last briefing. They told us, the ex-members had faith in SJS KCH and they believe that we can do our best as Josephian always do. Supporters from our rival schools in around Malaysia wished us the best. We received messages as far from Canada and London just to wish SJS all the best. Our formation director's messages touched us the most.

We cried before we enter the field. We felt so pumped-up and last few minutes, I hugged everyone in my section. I gave them few words and cheer them up but failed since I was crying too.

We performed a superb show that caught all the crowds around competition venue. I can see other bands running around just to catch our performance. The audience shouting, supporting and cheering for SJS.

"I have done my best. Even if we don't win this year, it's okay because we had performed a tremendous show. It is also quite impossible for us not to win. =.="
This season also is the most relaxing season for us all. The instructors didn't really push us. I'm quite shocked to see that we won because... Based on my observes, other band skipped school just to practice, spending days and nights and practicing the extreme way... but they still end-up being in the same position like last year. Yes, I'm proud that my band won the State Championship. ''PROUD" but I don't "hidung tinggi'' or ''sombong'' like certain band out there.

well.. That's all for this topic.

I watched Nights At The Museum 2.. It's damn hilarious and funny. Hehe... xD

If you noticed, I watched the movie at 12.45am and... it's a free ticket. Bluekk.. =p

Larry Daley (Ben Stiller) came back as CEO of a company that selling household products. He was a successful businessman but he missed the moment when he was working as security guard in the museum. He went back to the museum to visit his old buddies, unfortunately this historical museum was considered outdated and all the exhibits will be moved to the achieve of Washington's Smithsonian. The Monkey brought along the Ahkmenrah's magical golden tablet which was the source of making them become alive after the sunset. At the world largest museum, the exhibits met the bad guy Kahmunrah-Ahkmenrah's brother who was tried to conquer the world with the golden tablet. The golden tablet able to call back the evil spirits from the underworld and the evil spirits can be the strong army team. Larry received call from Jedediah and started the whole rescue plan. Larry also met the first women pilot to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean-Amelia Earhart. She helped Larry in the rescue plan and she fell in love with Larry. Bad guys never win in every story. In the end, Larry and others able to fight back Kahmunrah and send him back to the underworld.

This second episode is more interesting and adventures. It probably because the museum is bigger and involve more new characters such as the giant Abraham Lincoln, The Thinker, bobbing-heads Albert Einstein, Ivan the Terrible, Napoleon Bonaparte, Al Capon and the three cute singing cupids. Now not just the exhibits are moving and the people in the painting become alive too. Larry and Amelia went into the photo of The Kiss at Times Square. The photo was taken after the World War II ended, the fact of the photo is the sailor was kissing every girl he encountered and the nurse in the photo slapped him.

CUBESMITH'S STICKER!!!

It's just so cool...

I just received my parcels last Thursday from nTHtoSEy. I waited for two months just for this stickers. I ordered 2 sets of 3x3 stickers and one set of 4x4 sticker while I ordered 3 sets of 3x3 stickers for Anad.

My cube with Naizel's Rubik's keychain

Last Monday, Adnan and Jordan invited me to spend one night at Riverside Majestic Hotel. So... kinda had fun that day.. Haha...

Ian, Jordan and Adnan swimming. I was sleeping under the sun the whole time. Haha... I Love Sunbathing..! LOL




Candid by Adnan..

I spended the holiday with helping my parents at our family's food stall. Lai lai lai...



GERAI BAKKUN 46
BENTENG SATOK , JALAN SATOK.

Infront of Wisma Satok.

Then, I spend my holiday by spending time with the band members.. Also had practice with them.
Watching my sons playing with broomsticks..

Haha. I guess that's all for my so-called long post. Sorry if there's any grammartical mistakes.. and spelling mistakes too.. xD

by the way....


Happy 14th birthday to ...

..
..
..
..
..
..
Danish Yeo!!!

3 jak?:

空。心 said...

hmm......really gud one.I think this would be the first time u post so long.not bad not bad.haha...thnx for sharing bout band.really helped me.
have fun in band~=)

~WAiE~ said...

hehe.. thx yea peggy.

Anonymous said...

xDDD