OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Exam is still on.

A game of DoTA after a long hours of studying chemistry make you feel good. xD

Add maths paper yesterday is a hard one. Can't even barely able to breath when answering those questions. I like spending one hour plus to answer one question. Huhu.. Especially this question is my favourite topic in Add. Maths... Logarythms!!! I'm not even sure how to spell it..

The weather is freaking hot nowadays. Agree? Woots. Can't wait to start practicing for nationals again. Talking about band, SJSMSB is holding a pre-show. The details is listed below.

Price : RM 10
Date : 2nd of August 2009
Time: Start at 7.30pm
Venue: State Indoor Stadium [Stadium Perpaduan]
Theme: The Joy Of Football!

Please do support us since this is one of fund-raising project for SJSMSB. To get more enquiries, please approach any of SJS band member. Or me.. Hehe.. Just contact me personally.

Please do accept me for who I am. I'm different, naughty, suck-up, mentally retarded, brain delay, unique, weird, caring, hooligan, bad-ass and anything you can mention here. I accept comments about myself but not in public. I do not need sarcasm and as well crytiques. I hope this will be clear enough for you. Stop whatever you are doing now. Any action that you made on me won't intimidate me at all. I won' give a damn about it as I know you just being jealous or trying to pull me down. I'm happy the way I am now and please.. do not interfere it. XD It's up to me how I want to behave in the band or in the class. You can't stop me from doing so.. So yea.. that's the karma of life.. =] By the way, Sorry for my bad english. I know you are more pro english than me.. but hey, I'm a ''lakkia''. What do you expect.. Anyways, thanks for your time Mr. So-called perfect.

0 jak?: