OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

DotA? Counter-Strike? Which one you would choose...



err... I think I'm drifting away from my studies when my schedule getting more hectic..


Sigh..


Exam is two weeks away.. Wow...




I'm currently playing...




WarCraft : Defence Of The Ancients (DotA)




I'm still a noob in it... so you can pawn me easily.. haha..


My heroes..


The Sentinel

Beast Master
Ursa Warrior

The Scourge
Shadow Fiend (Nevermore)
BloodSeeker


oh yea... I play CounterStrike...


lol..

hmmm... Band Camp2009 is over... Alot of memories.. I miss my BandMates... sigh..

oh yea... one more thing...

We're history....

2 jak?:

Anonymous said...

dah gik main game ya,....kelak ku sabotaj PC xpat main game lak...

kau score benar2 studi...aku xkisah ko nak main game byk2 ka..aktive band ka...asal kau studi jak... n score benar2 spm...
aku xmaok kau jadi kedak sidak Erol and Azmi anak anjang ya bha...
kinekm tok masa utk femeli kita bangun... demi mak...

mun kau btl2 sygkn mak... kau score benar2 utk exam... ya la hadiah yg terbaik...

aku promise mun kau score SPM 10As... xkira A1 or A2 aku hadiahkan kau laptop..ya janji aku...

空。心 said...

i think CS for me. even though I've nvr played it b4. but I've watched my cousins play it for many times edi.so i think CS...