OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Thursday, March 12, 2009

nothing to say

I think I better..

bulk up and wake up from my dream NOW.
start studying.
focus more on studies.
forget her.
be a better section leader.
do my work in band.
be a better Waie.

saying all those things is easy.. but am I capable to do it? Only God knows.

Ya Allah, Engkaulah Maha Besar.. Tolonglah hamba... Ampunkanlah dosa kedua-dua ibu bapa hamba... Ampunlah dosa-dosa orang kesekeliling ku Ya Allah... Berikanlah aku apa yang ku perlukan....


hmmm... This weekend I'm having camp in Bau for the sake of my 'RAKAN MUDA' thingy. me and my other few friends is choosen to be a 'RAKAN MUDA'. 'RAKAN MUDA' is a youth movement hosted by the goverment.

For this camp, I'm going under St.Joseph's School Youth Cadet. I have to bring home a set of uniform. Wow... You will be shock if you see the uniform including the uniform's BIG boot. huhu.. To give you all a hint, it look like a green beret's uniform. Haha..

Well.. I'm catching up in my studies now.. I really hope so...

SPM result is out today. Few of my Band Senior got a really good results.
mun sidak band senior ya boleh dapat result bagus, kenak ko x boleh... nya orang band, band juak... study, study juak.. kitak mesti pandei bahagi masa... mun kitak pandei bahagi masa, kitak orang tok nak, akan berjaya... ingat ya, band, band juak... study, study juak... boh memain gik... form four dah.. SPM tok oi... pasport korang untuk masa depan korang... ingat ya...


oh wells...

0 jak?: