OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm Tired..

Have you all ever thought about getting blamed for something that you didn't even do? How about ever involved in such situations? How do you feel? Feeling so mad, pissed, hatred, angry...

When I'm noisy, people will scold me. When I'm quiet , people will scold me too. You ask people around me. I do not know why they always pick on me.. Is it because I'm Waie? Is it because they hate me? Is it because for fun? What am I? A piece of rubbish?

I'm quiet at times because I know that's not the right time to be noisy. And yet people will still scold me because of being noisy and misbehaving.

Last night, someone told me this..
''In football league, the board of directors will fire the coach/manager and not the player. No matter how bad the player is, the board of directors will still pick on those managers and coaches..''

Yes. I agree on that statement. This phrases applies on everything... Even on me. Even how bad my section's discipline is.. The instructors will still pick on me. Since I'm the section leader...

Section leader was one of my dream post since form two.. I want to feel how to lead bunch of peoples and bring them up With me. Clarinet section this year, make me feels like I'm in one family. I love them so much... The uniqueness in each everyone of them make me eager to lead them. But now.. I feel like I do not have the criteria to become a section leader. I didn't even try to have their respect and loyalty. Sorry guys... I can't make it. I'm the worst clarinet section leader in SJSBAND's history now....

8 jak?:

Rubik's Reloaded said...

hidup ini penuh dengan ujian daripada allah dan allah tidak memberi kita ujian kerana suka2..allah mahu melihat hambanya maju dan supaya hambanya akn mengingati dan meminta bantuan daripada beliau..sahabatku, bersabarlah..sentiasa ingatkan allah..jadikan rasulullah sebagai role model anda..walaupun pelbagai ujian telah ditimpa oleh beliau, rasulullah tetap tabah..

akhir kata, setiap perkara yang kita lakukan, mesti ada yang akn menjatuhkan kita..oleh itu, byklah bersabar dan berdoa kepada allah supaya kita mampu negharungi dugaan yang dilalui..

salam

Rubik's Reloaded said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~WAiE~ said...

Anad: thx.

pahal comment kenak delete ya..

Rubik's Reloaded said...

oh..aku terhantar duak kali..anyway, bersabar jk..byk berdoa pada allah jak..hanya padanya ajakla tempat kita mintak tolong

Phiezz said...

i agree. This is just a trail. look up to God for help. We human beings cant do everything. But never depend on God too much that you dont put in effort. You can do it, and i know you will. there's always room for improvement. Cheers. =) dnt gv up!!

空。心 said...

hey~cheer up k?
u'll do it better n better,day by day...
i know u will...bcuz i've been through before....
goodluck~

Roland said...

If you're the worst SL, then I'm the worst pres ever. So don't sink to into it. Instructors pick on you because they misunderstand your section, nothing more. (Someone asked you people to play loud in the first place.)

And oh yea, stay away from me. I'm infectious. xD

BloGger UnkNowN... said...

you know, this is when i should say
"I'VE TOLD YOU SO!!!"

There should be no giving up or putting down moments in here. You should be thankful that the instructors pick on you. They know what's best and whats not for your section. They'll tell you, in one way or another as to make sure you guys will improve, mentally and physically, espcially YOU, the section leader.

I've been through worst, and i'm pretty much the same age as you ; so no biggy. Remember, when you need help, or to discuss anything, I'm always there to lend a helping hand...

signing off,
dody_durian 4 u