OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Friday, July 3, 2009

2793

I just had a blasting birthday celebration at my school last night.. Hehe.

Sorry for the rare updates and short post..

I heard KungFu Panda want to ban the use of phones in band. Stupid lah.. Because of small things also want ban phones.. she also want to cann those people who played with eggs and flour last night. No way I gonna reveal those names. We just having our little, not harmful fun just to express our feelings. Just to release our stress. Oh come on...

Anyway, my sister is safely in Shah Alam now. Rooting for her to do her best.. Hope you'll be safe there.. Jia You..! xD

Thanks to everyone that wished me happy birthday.. May god bless you all.. Hehe. Thanks for the gift too... I love it so much especially the cap!! *hint hint*

I do not know wahat to say. I'm so speechless with some peoples nowadays. Their attidude.. Maybe I'm wrong.. but who knows ryte?? Sigh.

3 jak?:

Lukhman Taib said...

Sorilah, aku busy semalam... lupak mbak powder dari rumah aku...

~WAiE~ said...

haha... it's okk..... =.=

Anonymous said...

thanks, dear bro....^^